[asterisk-dev] How to Interrupt StreamFile?

Jeryes . jeryes at voicetechnology.com.br
Thu Sep 20 17:01:08 CDT 2012

Hi there,

I'm working with FastAGI and Manager API on asterisk 1.8.11-cert7, and I am
facing a problem to interrupt the streamFile. I've tried some ways to fix
the problem:

Using playMusicOnHold instead of streamFile worked, it was possible to
interrupt the play, but if the caller releases de call while playing, the
Manager API doesn't show the Hangup or stopMusicOnHold
Event, is that the right behave?

Using streamFile to play and RedirectAction (AsyncAgi) to interrupt didn't
work, the channel is released when the Redirect is executed.
Have anyone faced the same problem?

Thanks in advance!