[asterisk-dev] FW: [Code Review] app_queue: support a 'logged in and available' hint on queue

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Thu Sep 20 11:47:17 CDT 2012

----- Original Message -----

I'm okay with it.  It may as well be https://reviewboard.asterisk.org/r/2121/
and https://reviewboard.asterisk.org/r/1619, although 1619 will need the CHANGES
file updated and 2121 will need Mark's finding addressed.

I don't think anyone wants to make a habit of exceptions, but these add value
for end users, are relatively non-intrusive changes, and appear to have been
well tested.

If you're okay with it, I'll go ahead and commit those changes - I'd like to
get an 11.0.0-beta2 out this afternoon.

--
Matthew Jordan
Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager