[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 11 won't compile?

Jonathan Rose jrose at digium.com
Wed Sep 19 09:00:00 CDT 2012

Dan Cropp wrote:

> That fixed it.
> I'm not sure why it happened in the first place.  Earlier today I
> started with a full checkout of the trunk to a brand new folder.
>
> Thank you for your help.
> Have a great day!
>
> Dan

This is a known problem and the Asterisk developers are aware of
it. I'm pretty sure some sort of action has been scheduled to fix
it if it isn't actively being worked on already. For now, it's
recommended that you build without using parallel building at
least until the pjproject stuff is finished compiling.

--
Jonathan R. Rose
Digium, Inc. | Software Engineer