[asterisk-dev] ATXfer broken, DTMF works but * disconnects wrong leg

Matt Riddell lists at venturevoip.com
Wed Sep 5 09:48:09 CDT 2012

Hiya,

As per the message the Manager Command ATXfer doesn't seem to work yet sending DTMF to do the same does (I wonder if it's the channel it's operating on).

I don't care about that so much as I can work around that by using DTMF instead.

The problem is that sending a * for disconnect is disconnecting the person doing the transfer rather than aborting the transfer.

If someone could point me in the right direction I'll have a look at it.

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell

http://www.venturevoip.com/news.php (Daily Asterisk News)