[asterisk-dev] How much backporting of Doxygen updates should I do?

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 10:56:06 CDT 2012

All

I have been hammering away on the Doxygen docs and still have a lot to
do.  I have stripped away layers of defunct documentation and noted
where there are swaths missing.  How far back in the Asterisk branches
should i push my updates.  A large portion of the work is _NOT_ code
specific.  For example many text files were removed in the 1.6.2
release but still mentioned in the Doxygen documentation.

Should I try pushing documentation only updates back to 1.8?

I am doing my best to get Trunk up to par at the moment.

Ref..
https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-20259
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Coding+Guidelines#CodingGuidelines-DoxygenAPIDocumentationGuidelines

--