[asterisk-dev] Status of Debian repositories

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saghul at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 06:05:48 CDT 2012

Hi all,

I've been using Digium's Debian repository for Asterisk for a while and
today, to my surprise I noticed that the version provided is 1.8.11 and
since nothing is mentioned I'm guessing this is the non-certified version.

Not only that version is 6 releases behind the source code release, but
it's actually older than the one proved by Debian unstable (1.8.13). Is
there a policy on how often releases are pushed to that repository?

Also, I saw no mention to the repositories in the new asterisk.org website.

Are these repositories going to be maintained? (not sure if I'd have the
time, but) Is there a way to help?

Regards,

--
Saúl Ibarra Corretgé