[asterisk-dev] AstriDevCon 2012 - Are you ready?

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Wed Oct 17 12:48:15 CDT 2012

Hola,

As many of you are aware the AstriDevCon conference is coming up next
week. To all those who are coming it's going to be a great time but for
those who can't make it we understand. New this year is a listen-only
conference bridge that will be accessible by SIP and IAX2 using VoIP or
as an audio stream using VLC. As this will be listen-only we invite you
to join the #astridevcon IRC channel on chat.freenode.net during the
conference to participate in a real time manner. We will make as much
effort as we can to make sure your opinions and comments are heard by
everyone. If you've been on the fence about physically attending and
don't think an audio stream will suffice we are still accepting signups.
You can find additional details at
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/AstriDevCon.

For those who have specific items they wish to discuss feel free to
respond to this email with your thoughts. This offer is open to any
Asterisk developer who is willing to participate and if previous years
are any indication there will be an assortment of topics: APIs,
policies, tools, and SIP will all no doubt be brought up. Don't worry
developers of other channel drivers as SIP has not yet completely taken
over the world! We'd love to discuss your channel driver as well.

Audio conference details:

SIP: sip:31337 at astridevcon.asterisk.org
IAX2: IAX2/guest at astridevcon.asterisk.org/31337

VLC: http://astridevcon.asterisk.org:8000/astridevcon.ogg

These streams will go live shortly before AstriDevCon officially begins.

Cheers,

--
Joshua Colp