[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] lathama: trunk r374940 - in /trunk: Makefile configure configure.ac makeopts.in

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 12:41:17 CDT 2012

On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 1:18 PM, Andrew Latham <lathama at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 1:05 PM, Paul Belanger
> <paul.belanger at polybeacon.com> wrote:
>> On 12-10-13 11:06 AM, SVN commits to the Digium repositories wrote:
>>>
>>> Author: lathama
>>> Date: Sat Oct 13 10:06:39 2012
>>> New Revision: 374940

>>> Log:
>>> Add check for Doxygen
>>>
>>> The autoconf configuration system had a test for DOT but not for Doxygen.
>>> I added the test for Doxygen and did an overhaul of the Makefile check to a
>>> much simpler process.
>>>
>>> (issue ASTERISK-20259)
>>>
>>> Modified:
>>>      trunk/Makefile
>>>      trunk/configure
>>>      trunk/configure.ac
>>>      trunk/makeopts.in
>>>
>> You might run into portability issues with your sed syntax.  Might be a good
>> idea to follow how we do it for other parts of the Makefile.
>>
>> --
>> Paul Belanger | PolyBeacon, Inc.
>> Jabber: paul.belanger at polybeacon.com | IRC: pabelanger (Freenode)
>> Github: https://github.com/pabelanger | Twitter:
>> https://twitter.com/pabelanger
>
> Ok, reviewing now.  I just noticed the "/" are missing on all the
> other sed uses.  One minute...

Listo...  http://svnview.digium.com/svn/asterisk?view=revision&revision=374963

switched to an append.  It looks like sed inplace works on multiple
platforms fine, some platforms require a temporary file name when
using the inplace flags.

--
~ Andrew "lathama" Latham lathama at gmail.com http://lathama.net ~