[asterisk-dev] Case-sensitivity of Dialplan variables.

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at asteriskdocs.org
Wed Oct 3 15:49:10 CDT 2012

On 03/10/12 11:48 AM, Matt Riddell wrote:

>>> +1 for case sensitive.  It just feels like the right thing to do and feels more natural for those working in a Linux environment anyways.
>>>
>> +1
>

> +1

+1 for case-sensitive. I'm already writing my dialplans under the
assumption some things are case-sensitive. I like Walters suggestion to
add some sort of parser or NOTICE for situations where a
case-sensitivity issue might be apparent.

I have no idea how that might work though :\

I'm assuming this proposal is just for accessing dialplan variables, and
not dialplan applications themselves? Because that would be silly :)

--
Leif Madsen
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/asterisk