[asterisk-dev] Question on the testconditions in the asterisk testsuite

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Tue Oct 2 08:04:42 CDT 2012

----- Original Message -----

That's fantastic!

The Asterisk Test Suite is governed by the same licensing mechanisms that
Asterisk is governed by.  Would you mind attaching the new testcondition
to a JIRA issue in the public issue tracker [1], after signing a license
contributor agreement?

That will not only allow the code to be included in the Asterisk Test Suite,
but will provide a place for the patch to be downloaded and tested, as well
as allow for discussion of the patch.

[1] https://issues.asterisk.org/jira

Thanks!

--