[asterisk-dev] Asterisk and distributions (Debian, Fedora, etc)

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Wed Nov 14 14:27:40 CST 2012

On 11/14/2012 02:18 PM, Olle E. Johansson wrote:

>> I'm the Asterisk packager for Fedora.  I do the packaging work on my
>> free time, I do not work for Digium or RedHat and my current employer
>> does not pay me to do the packaging either, although having Asterisk
>> packaged for Fedora certainly comes in handy at work.
>
> Thank you, Jeffrey!

I'll echo that as well.  Thank-you for the work you're doing!  It is
much appreciated by the Asterisk User/Developer community, as well as by
the folks here at Digium.

On a related note, we are talking with Teluu about what it would take to
make the portions of pjproject that Asterisk cares about (at a minimum)
available as a separate package.  We're still working out what that
would entail.

--
Matthew Jordan
Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager