[asterisk-dev] Formatting options for CLI output

Dan Jenkins dan.jenkins at holidayextras.com
Fri Nov 9 03:46:01 CST 2012

Because langs already have encoders/parsers for JSON :)

Would be good to be able to set the format by the format you login with; if
this ever happened that is.

So you'd login with a JSON string and therefore subsequent replies would
come through as JSON

In terms of there being "a few" AMI commands, surely they all follow a data
structure and the data gets encoded into \n\n before being sent out? And
therefore changes would be in the encoder and decoder part of the AMI?

Dan Jenkins

--
Dan Jenkins - Senior Web Developer
email: dan.jenkins at holidayextras.com