[asterisk-dev] Formatting options for CLI output

Dan Jenkins dan.jenkins at holidayextras.com
Fri Nov 9 01:40:07 CST 2012

Nir,

+1 to being able to send a json string, but if you wanted that right now
you could use one of the modules on top of nodejs/php/python. My nodejs
module would allow you to do this but I agree that it's extra hassle just
for monitoring, making nice basic replies and sending json instead of
return separated key value pairs would be a great addition, however you'd
want to change the response too, not sure how easy that would be.

It would also make parsing the responses from the ami ridiculously fast in
nodejs/JavaScript.

Dan