[asterisk-dev] asterisk.org documentation

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Fri May 25 13:46:42 CDT 2012

----- Original Message -----

It was discussed in depth near the end of last year.  If I recall
correctly, when (which is to be determined) we upgrade to a newer
version of JIRA, the issue Triage process will have to undergo serious
changes.  Those changes could start from the work Leif has documented
on that wiki page; however, there will most likely have to be changes
beyond that as well.

--
Matthew Jordan
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer