[asterisk-dev] Maximum allowed/recommended size of AMI action?

Yaroslav Panych panych.y at gmail.com
Tue May 22 09:51:01 CDT 2012

Hi

Developing my custom AMI action for Asterisk. This action intended to
process relatively big block of data(a few KBs)  received as parameter
in action.  So natural question: how long blocks of data I can send
with action and Asterisk will not suffer any side-effects? Or I should
serialise data transfer using separate action?
Tried to search in source  - found only limitation for number of
headers in action - up to 128. But no total size.

Any ideas?

regards, Yaroslav