[asterisk-dev] Urgent development consultancy wanted

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Tue May 22 06:44:34 CDT 2012

We have a customer running Asterisk 1.8.7.1 who is suffering from stuck
calls. The scenario is:

1. A call comes in from the PSTN via SIP.
2. We do a Dial() to a local channel.
3. In the local channel, we do a Dial() to a SIP URI which is a phone
registered to OpenSIPS on a different machine.
4. The phone rings (and perhaps answers).
5. The caller hangs up.
6. Sometimes one of the channels (either the inbound channel or the
local channel) never gets hung up, the "h" extension never gets called
for it, and the channel remains in "core show channels" until Asterisk
is restarted.

We're looking for a developer who is able to debug this urgently,
preferably today. If anyone is available and has expertise at debugging
this problem, please email me off-list with details of exactly when
you're available, and of course your hourly rate.

--
Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111