[asterisk-dev] [Code Review] Fix a variety of memory leaks
reviewboard at asterisk.org
Wed May 16 09:31:21 CDT 2012
This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
Review request for Asterisk Developers, otherwiseguy, rmudgett, and opticron.
This fixes a number of memory leaks in core modules (and a few modules that are extended support, but were easy to fix) that were found by a static analysis tool. A brief summary of the changes:
* app_minivm: free ast_str objects on off nominal paths
* app_page: free the ast_dial object if the requested channel technology cannot be appended to the dialing structure
* app_queue: if a penalty rule failed to match any existing rule list names, the created rule would not be inserted and its memory would be leaked
* app_read: dispose of the created silence detector in the presence of off nominal circumstances
* app_voicemail: dispose of an allocated unique ID field for MWI event un-subscribe requests in off nominal paths; dispose of configuration objects when using the secret.conf option
* chan_dahdi: dispose of the allocated frame produced by ast_dsp_process
* chan_iax2: properly unref peer in CLI command "iax2 unregister"
* chan_sip: dispose of the allocated frame produced by sip_rtp_read's call of ast_dsp_process; free memory in parse unit tests
* func_dialgroup: properly deref ao2 object grhead in nominal path of dialgroup_read
* func_odbc: free resultset in off nominal paths of odbc_read
* cli: free match_list in off nominal paths of CLI match completion
* config: free comment_buffer/list_buffer when configuration file load is unchanged; free the same buffers any time they were created and config files were processed
* data: free XML nodes in various places
* enum: free context buffer in off nominal paths
* features: free ast_call_feature in off nominal paths of applicationmap config processing
* netsock2: users of ast_sockaddr_resolve pass in an ast_sockaddr struct that is allocated by the method. Failures in ast_sockaddr_resolve could result in the users of the method not knowing whether or not the buffer was allocated. The method will now not allocate the ast_sockaddr struct if it will return failure.
* pbx: cleanup hash table traversals in off nominal paths; free ignore pattern buffer if it already exists for the specified context
* xmldoc: cleanup various nodes when we no longer need them
* main/editline: various cleanup of pointers not being freed before being assigned to other memory, cleanup along off nominal paths
* menuselect/mxml: cleanup of value buffer for an attribute when that attribute did not specify a value
* res_calendar*: responses are allocated via the various *_request method returns and should not be allocated in the various write_event methods; ensure attendee buffer is freed if no data exists in the parsed node; ensure that calendar objects are de-ref'd appropriately
* res_jabber: free buffer in off nominal path
* res_musiconhold: close the DIR* object in off nominal paths
* res_rtp_asterisk: if we run out of ports, close the rtp socket object and free the rtp object
* res_srtp: if we fail to create the session in libsrtp, destroy the temporary ast_srtp object
This addresses bug ASTERISK-19665.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the asterisk-dev