[asterisk-dev] Disable global atxfernoanswertimeout

Thomas Sevestre thomas.sevestre at tcare.fr
Mon May 7 04:48:50 CDT 2012

Hello,

I've tried to disable atxfernoanswertimeout without success.

Say I have this configuration:

extension.conf:
[context_1]
exten => _X., 1, Dial(${EXTEN},20,tT)
exten => _X., 2, Hangup(16)

[context_2]
exten => _X., 1, Dial(${EXTEN},60,tT)
exten => _X., 2, Hangup(16)

When transfering (using DTMF xfer from features.c), I want to have a
20 secondes timeout in context_1 and a 60 second timeout in context_2.

I've tried different way to implement this without success. For
instance by replacing the block in features.c:

if (ast_tvdiff_ms(ast_tvnow(), started) > timeout) {
   state = AST_CONTROL_UNHOLD;
   ast_log(LOG_NOTICE, "We exceeded our AT-timeout for %s\n", chan-
 >name);
   break; /*doh! timeout*/
}

by:

if (ast_test_flag(caller, AST_FLAG_ZOMBIE)) {
   state = AST_CONTROL_UNHOLD;
   break;
}

Am I missing something simple?