[asterisk-dev] directmediapermit/deny doesn't work in any way approaching correct for any Asterisk version and is poorly named, so we should rework it in trunk

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Wed May 2 13:33:25 CDT 2012

----- Original Message -----

Except that we advertised it as a feature of Asterisk 1.8.  From
CHANGES:

 * Added directmediapermit/directmediadeny to limit which peers can
   send direct media to each other

I'm not sure that the fact that it never actually worked means that
it isn't something we didn't attempt to provide.

--
Matthew Jordan
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer