[asterisk-dev] EWS - Calendar Integration Probelm

Paul Belanger paul.belanger at polybeacon.com
Tue May 1 06:47:37 CDT 2012

On 12-05-01 01:45 AM, Bharat Lalcheta wrote:
> i am not getting any response  from asterisk users and i dont know its a
> bug or its a configuration problem. Thats why i post it in asterisk dev
> list. Help me out if possible
>
> On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 9:34 PM, Paul Belanger<paul.belanger at polybeacon.com
>> wrote:
>
>> On 12-04-30 05:12 AM, Bharat Lalcheta wrote:
>>
>>> Hiii all,
>>>
>>> I am using asterisk 1.8.9.2 and compile all modules related to calendar.
>>>
>>> neon version is 0.29.6. OS is ubuntu 11.10.
>>>
>>> I configured ical for zimbra, caldav for google mail and ews for exchange
>>> 2010 calendar.
>>>
>>> ical and caldav setup working fine and i am getting my calendar events
>>> perfectly. But for exchange 2010 calendar i am getting following error.
>>>
>>> "Unable to communicate with Exchange Web Service at '
>>> https://ex1.domain.com/EWS/**Exchange.asmx<https://ex1.domain.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx>':
>>> Could not authenticate to
>>> server: ignored NTLM challenge, GSSAPI authentication error: Unspecified
>>> GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information: Credentials cache
>>> file '/tmp/krb5cc_0' not found"
>>>
>>> my calendar.conf is as follows
>>>
>>> [calendar3]
>>> type = ews               ; type of calendar--currently supported: ical,
>>> caldav, exchange, or ews
>>> url = https://ex1.domain.com/EWS/**Exchange.asmx<https://ex1.domain.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx>; URL to MS Exchange EWS
>>> user = myname at domain.com              ; Exchange username
>>> secret = xxxxxx       ; Exchange password
>>> refresh = 10             ; refresh calendar every n minutes
>>> timeframe = 20
>>>
>>> calendar show status command shows following output
>>>
>>> Calendar             Type       Status
>>> --------                   ----         ------
>>> calendar3            ews        free
>>>
>>> Please help me out for solve above problem.
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance
>>>
>>>   This post belongs on asterisk-users since you are seeking support.

This mailing list is not tier 2 support unfortunately.  Your best bet is
to keep asking on asterisk-users to help troubleshoot.  You can also
review JIRA[1] to see if this issue has already been reported.

[1] https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/

--
Paul Belanger | PolyBeacon, Inc.
Jabber: paul.belanger at polybeacon.com | IRC: pabelanger (Freenode)