[asterisk-dev] [asterisk-users] Calling Directory app from AGI

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at meg.abyt.es
Wed Mar 28 10:55:32 CDT 2012

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 10:36 AM, Mike Diehl <mdiehl at diehlnet.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday 28 March 2012 1:49:47 am Tilghman Lesher wrote:
>> If you have a patch, you're more than welcome to reopen the issue and
>> upload the patch there.  What isn't accepted on the issue tracker are
>> feature requests without patches.  Having a patch excludes it from
>> being simply a feature request.
>
> Silly me, I thought signing up to be a developer and opening a feature request
> ticket implied that I was willing to provide the patch! <grin>

Unfortunately, in the past, we've gotten quite a lot of people who
came up with grand feature requests, which required quite a lot of
work in order to implement.  Those tend to sit around for long times,
so we eventually decided that requests without patches did not belong
on the issue tracker.

> I'll re-open the ticket and start porting.
>
> Quick question, though.
>
> Do I need to develop against the svn version, or can I develop against the
> latest released version, which I'd like to deploy into production?

Since it's a new feature, it will need to be against SVN trunk, which
will eventually be branched as Asterisk 11.

-Tilghman