[asterisk-dev] File handle leaks using meetme - Asterisk 1.4, dahdi 2.5.0.2

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Mar 8 04:18:01 CST 2012

Coming back to an earlier discussion, I've now have confirmed that our usage of Meetme's leaks file handles. On one system that operates up to 450 concurrent meetme's I now have 718 open file handles in /dev/dahdi that stayed for more than 24 hours  - even though during night we have no meetme's at all. This number grows every night. Of the 718, 654 is /dev/dahdi/pseudo and the rest are /dev/dahdi/timer.

I am suspecting a masquerade issue since we use a manager transfer to get the last participant out of every meetme. Trying to set up a test for that.

Anyone else that have seen similar issues?

/O