[asterisk-dev] Max. number of callgroups/pickupgroups in Asterisk 1.8.x

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Wed Mar 7 07:59:52 CST 2012

I have over 500 clients on a single system and each one can have their own
pickup group using PICKUPMARK.
We do some slick slice and dice with PICKUPMARK to make it work the way we
want but the limit is only defined by how creative you get.

Thanks

Bryant Zimmerman (ZK Tech Inc.)
616-855-1030 Ext. 2003