[asterisk-dev] SIP NOTIFY failure, Asterisk 1.8.10-rc3

Karsten Wemheuer kwem at gmx.de
Thu Mar 1 08:16:47 CST 2012

Hi,
Am Donnerstag, den 01.03.2012, 07:47 -0600 schrieb Kinsey Moore:
> On 03/01/2012 07:33 AM, Karsten Wemheuer wrote:
> > Hi,

> >> You reported this yesterday on the asterisk-users list, and it's being
> >> worked on already.
> > Yes, I reported it, but as I did not get any response, I thought nobody
> > on users list is interested in this.
> >
> > If I can do anything (debugging, coding etc), let me know.
> >
> > Karsten
> >
> I spent the larger part of yesterday working on this and tracking down
> the changes beetween 1.6.2 and 1.8 that caused it.  I have it reproduced
> in-house and a confirmed fix (from another reporter) that should go into
> 1.8, 10, and trunk in the next hour or so.
>
> Kinsey

Thank You for the information. If I'd knew someone working on it, I
won't post on dev list.

FYI: What I found out so far: In function reload_config() in chan_sip.c
the value of internip gets initialized with bindaddr. At this point it
seems to be correct. Right after the call to function ast_find_ourip()
the value of internip is setup with port=0.

Karsten