[asterisk-dev] Using disallowed_methods in sip.conf

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Thu Jun 14 10:48:41 CDT 2012

----- Original Message -----

Actually, based on my read in chan_sip, this might be a bug.  Do you
mind filing a JIRA issue, and attaching your sip.conf?

It appears as if the disallowed_methods configuration option is not
properly marking the SIP methods as disallowed.  It is calling
mark_parsed_methods, which always calls mark_method_allowed as opposed
to mark_method_disallowed.

--
Matthew Jordan
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer