[asterisk-dev] Deleting an inadvertent message

Jonathan Rose jrose at digium.com
Wed Jun 13 12:22:34 CDT 2012

----- Original Message -----

I think what he was requesting is that the email be removed from
the list archives http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/
and not for them to be magically sucked out of people's inboxes
using some proprietary Digium mad scientist created technology.

I'm not sure if that's possible either, and I think the archives
might even be mirrored elsewhere outside of Digium control.

--
Jonathan R. Rose
Digium, Inc. | Software Engineer