[asterisk-dev] Deleting an inadvertent message

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at meg.abyt.es
Wed Jun 13 12:08:05 CDT 2012

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 7:32 AM, Nick Khamis <symack at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there any way we can delete the following message sent to asterisk
> ml, instead of the
> actual user please? I appologize for the inconvenience however, my
> personal info is in the
> email.
>
> http://markmail.org/message/gwhg4trnw4wei74k

You do realize that:

a) this is a mailing list, distributed far and wide;
b) mailing lists are archived in multiple places, and
c) we don't control most of the archives out there.

You're basically asking for the Internet to be shut down and purged of
your personal information, because you made a mistake.  Not going to
happen.  Learn to live with your mistakes.

-Tilghman