[asterisk-dev] Advertising oportunity.

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Tue Jun 12 14:16:19 CDT 2012

----- Original Message -----

No, the Asterisk lists are not appropriate for advertising a SIP website.
The closest list would be asterisk-biz, but unless your website is related
to Asterisk in some non-imaginative fashion, it would probably be
inappropriate there as well.

Cross posting on the Asterisk mailing lists is not appropriate either.

--
Matthew Jordan
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer