[asterisk-dev] chan_mobile: port auto-detection

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Wed Jun 6 14:17:28 CDT 2012

----- Original Message -----

You may want to read the License Agreement on the issue tracker.  Its not
just about Digium; there's nothing that says that a patch mailed to the
mailing list is owned by the person who sent it.  If you take that patch
and apply it to Asterisk, you may be taking someone else's code who never
intended for it to be distributed.

In other words: Asterisk is Open Source, but how do you know the patch is?

--
Matthew Jordan
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer