[asterisk-dev] chan_mobile: port auto-detection

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Wed Jun 6 12:39:43 CDT 2012

Hello -

In order for the Asterisk developer community to look at your patch,
you'll need to:

a) Create a new issue in the issue tracker here:
https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/

b) Sign a License Agreement.  Until this is signed, the Asterisk developer
community will not examine your patch.

c) Since your patch is a new feature, you should attach a unified diff
against trunk on the JIRA issue.

Thanks

--
Matthew Jordan