[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] mmichelson: testsuite/asterisk/trunk r3257 - /asterisk/trunk/tests/func_prese...

Paul Belanger paul.belanger at polybeacon.com
Wed Jun 6 08:02:24 CDT 2012

On 12-06-06 07:18 AM, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> On 06/05/2012 09:54 PM, Paul Belanger wrote:
>> On 12-06-05 05:43 PM, SVN commits to the Digium repositories wrote:
>>> Author: mmichelson
>>> Date: Tue Jun 5 16:43:09 2012
>>> New Revision: 3257

>>> Log:
>>> Change minversion of the func_presencestate test.
>>>
>>> This should likely be changed in some way to run on certified
>>> Asterisk 1.8.
>>>
>> use the following:
>>
>> minversion : '1.8'
>> skip:
>> - branch : '1.8'
>>

> We, really, really need to get this fixed. That example above is
> completely counterintuitive.

Agreed. This was the method that everybody agreed with last time around,
however it is confusing.

The issue is we are trying to control too many variables on which
branches, tags and project (asterisk and asterisk cert) we run the
testsuite on.

--
Paul Belanger | PolyBeacon, Inc.
Jabber: paul.belanger at polybeacon.com | IRC: pabelanger (Freenode)