[asterisk-dev] Sending patch to Review Board

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Tue Jun 5 10:54:20 CDT 2012

----- Original Message -----

Review Board expects diffs to be in unified diff format from a
Subversion repository.  I certainly hope the diff you attempted
to upload wasn't from CVS.

That error message can occur whenever the revision specifier
in the diff is in a format that Review Board doesn't understand.
I'm going to assume that you tried uploading the diff you have
on the ASTERISK issue.

1. Diffs that have manually edited comments in them are highly
unlikely to work
2. Your revision specifiers appear to be different then what
'svn diff' produces for me:

Yours:

Mine:

Have you tried using the post-review tool?

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Reviewboard+Usage

--
Matthew Jordan
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer