[asterisk-dev] RFC: chan_sip SDP parsing changes in behavior

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at asteriskdocs.org
Fri Jun 1 16:17:20 CDT 2012

On 01/06/12 11:07 AM, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> At this point, I'm of the opinion that the ignore/reject changes should
> not go into the release branches, but should go into trunk (which will
> become Asterisk 11).

After some widespread testing of Asterisk 11 betas, and maybe even some
time after the main release (like a couple of point releases), then
maybe these changes could be backported to Asterisk 1.8 if it's deemed
to be worth the effort, and that the impact appears to be low.

--
Leif Madsen
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/asterisk