[asterisk-dev] Old Review Board reviews

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Fri Jul 27 22:00:50 CDT 2012

Hey everyone -

We're currently in the process of going through old reviews on Review Board.
There are a number of reviews that have been through several rounds of reviews
and just need a bit of clean up or a few findings resolved in order to get
accepted.

As such, we're going to try to clean those up and get them in for Asterisk 11.
If for any reason you don't want your patch committed or you'd like to do it
yourself, feel free to chime in and let us know on this thread or in
#asterisk-dev.  We'll try to find you in the chat room before committing any
patches, but in the interest of getting things checked in over the next week,
please be understanding if we check in the patch and close the review.

On the same vein, there are a large number of reviews that have been open for
some time.  Some of these have significant findings against them that would be
difficult, if not impossible, to resolve.  Others have been superseded by new
features or later bug fixes.  In the interest of trying to reduce the number
of open reviews, we're going to close some of these out - if we close out one of
yours as 'discarded' and you'd like it re-opened, please feel free to re-open
it or ask one of us to do so.  We're certainly open to discussing any patches.

Thanks!

--
Matthew Jordan
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer