[asterisk-dev] MWI not working - Asterisk 1.8.9.2

Bharat Lalcheta bharatlalcheta at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 07:02:05 CDT 2012

In sip.conf both field is already set. And i receive entry in sip
subscribe message only after i enable subscribe for mwi in grandstream
phone.

But nothing happening. After i leave voice message, i check continue
sip messages, no notify message sent by asterisk related to mwi.

Any other suggestions?

Regards,

Bharat Lalcheta

Bharat Lalcheta