[asterisk-dev] [Code Review] WebSocket SIP Support

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Fri Jul 20 10:51:18 CDT 2012

----- Original Message -----

> I tried websocket support but unsuccessfully , when I sent REGISTER
> asterisk exit with 127.
> Console error is:
>
> *CLI>
> *CLI> == WebSocket connection from ' 192.168.0.14:58013 ' for
> protocol 'sip' accepted using version '13'
> asterisk: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/chan_sip.so:
> undefined symbol: ast_websocket_set_nonblock
>

> I tried last release 370314.
> I build with --> ./configure, make, make install
>
> What is wrong?

Greetings!

That symbol is not being exported. I have a fix but unfortunately can not commit it until a network issue is resolved. I would also like to inform you that currently Google Chrome is not using an RFC compliant ICE implementation yet so you will not be able to achieve media flow using it. The amount of work required to change the ICE implementation we use to be compatible with their implementation is non-trivial, unfortunately.

--
Joshua Colp
Digium, Inc. | Creator of Software