[asterisk-dev] Intermittent one-way audio and call failure on trunk

Paul Belanger paul.belanger at polybeacon.com
Fri Jul 13 14:56:07 CDT 2012

On 12-07-13 03:51 PM, Taylor, Jonn wrote:

> On 07/13/2012 08:15 AM, Matthew Jordan wrote:

I was just about to say something a long that lines too.  With an LTS
release coming up, and having something as new as ICE enabled by default
we might not be able to test everything properly.  It might be safer to
default to disabled and have users make the choice to enable it.

--
Paul Belanger | PolyBeacon, Inc.
Jabber: paul.belanger at polybeacon.com | IRC: pabelanger (Freenode)