[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] jrose: branch 1.8 r369750 - /branches/1.8/channels/chan_sip.c

Jonathan Rose jrose at digium.com
Tue Jul 10 11:49:43 CDT 2012

Kevin Fleming wrote:
> [...]

Hmmm, I guess changing the return code from sip_indicate to mirror what
it was before didn't really matter a whole lot then. I was thinking
about the documentation for sip_indicate() when I mentioned the audio
stuff.

/*! \brief Play indication to user
 * With SIP a lot of indications is sent as messages, letting the device play
   the indication - busy signal, congestion etc
   \return -1 to force ast_indicate to send indication in audio, 0 if SIP can handle the indication by sending a message
*/

I had inadvertently switched the return from -1 to 0... which is why I thought
that audio might have come into play. I guess not though.

--
Jonathan R. Rose
Digium, Inc. | Software Engineer