[asterisk-dev] Store Asterisk Manager HTTP Sessions in persistent storage.

Shane Spencer shane at bogomip.com
Mon Jan 30 16:44:17 CST 2012

Also sent to bug tracker.. referred to here.. I apologize for not
remembering feature requests go to the list.

So....

In order to queue up events before a manager has a chance to reconnect
and obtain a new session, I would recommend that sessions are stored
to persistent storage, loaded when manager is loaded, and the
starttime or sequence number reset. This would be very useful in
situations where Asterisk is not reachable during a reboot/restart and
the state history of events, rather than just querying for specific
states when reconnecting which has no history, is needed.

To get around this I'm currently implementing a very shady patch to
write events off to disk.  Using WaitEvent would be perfect for this
as long a session state can stick around.

- Shane