[asterisk-dev] AppKonference 2.1

Paul Albrecht albrecht at glccom.com
Wed Jan 25 14:48:58 CST 2012

Hi,

I have released an updated AppKonference today. This release includes
the following changes:

Reused the module and asterisk frame headers that are used for mixing
conference member audio. This should speed up the conference thread a
bit.

Added another library for voice activity detection. It's a LR-based VAD
and is now the default. You can configure which library you want by
setting the appropriate flag in the Makefile.

Added a speaker scoreboard to indicate speaker state to be used instead
of sending conference events to application manager. You can configure
which method you want to use to keep track of speaker state by setting
the appropriate flag in the Makefile. The default is to use manager
events.

Added a PHP extension module to access the speaker scoreboard so that it
can be accessed from the web interface. As we have time, we'll update
Asterikast to use the extension to access the speaker scoreboard and
change the module speaker scoreboard default setting accordingly.

You can download the latest source from source forge:

sourceforge.net/projects/appkonference

--
Paul Albrecht