[asterisk-dev] Pickup calls coming from queues

Niccolò Belli darkbasic4 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 12:07:54 CST 2012

Hi,
I have some phones monitoring several extensions, I want them being able
to pickup calls using Busy Lamp Field. Unfortunately it doesn't work
when the calls come from a queue.

Example:

Phone 110 wants to monitor phone 102. Phone 102 is a member of the queue
"Test", it has been added to this queue using AddQueueMember.
A call comes from the ISDN and goes to the "Test" queue, phone 102
starts ringing. Phone 110 sees 102's Busy Lamp Field blinking but can't
pick up the call.

Please help me, I really need this feature. I'm using asterisk 1.8.7.

Thanks,
Darkbasic