[asterisk-dev] SIP listen on multiple ports

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Mon Jan 9 12:11:09 CST 2012

On 09/01/12 19:05, Paul Belanger wrote:
> On 12-01-09 06:24 AM, Alistair Cunningham wrote:
>> Olle,
>>
>> I was more interested in multiple ports on the same IP address.
>>
> Are you able to explain why? I'm trying to understand what you are
> looking to do.

It's really for my testing purposes only, when at an ISP who blocks port
5060 (yet everyone else needs to use 5060), and I'm testing a scenario
where there's no SIP proxy. Since it's only for personal use, there's no
point in implementing it if a lot of work.

Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111
+44 20 799 39 799
http://integrics.com/