[asterisk-dev] AS-SIP

Jacob.E.Miles at L-3Com.com Jacob.E.Miles at L-3Com.com
Mon Jan 9 08:38:49 CST 2012

Does Asterisk 1.8 support AS-SIP (Assured Services Session Initiation
Protocol)? I have only spent maybe 2 minutes googleing this so far with
no results yet, so I thought my quickest way of finding out would be to
ask you guys. I know AS-SIP uses the SIP Communications Resource
Priority (RFC 4412) and the SIP Reason Header for Preemption Events (RFC
441) to allow MLPP (Multi Level Precedence and Preemption).

Jacob Miles

Software Engineer III

L-3 Communications - Integrated Systems Greenville

Jacob.E.Miles at L-3Com.com

903.457.4422