[asterisk-dev] dahdi to upstream?

Oron Peled oron.peled at xorcom.com
Thu Jan 5 12:13:11 CST 2012

On Thursday 05 January 2012 19:30:15 Shaun Ruffell wrote:
> My unnofficial opinion: Based on what I know right now, I too
> support pushing DAHDI upstream. However it's not my call and there
> are still things to work out both technical and otherwise.
> 3) All the remaining checkpatch.pl (kernel style) errors would need
> to be cleaned up.

There's no doubt xpp/ is the biggest offender on the planet :-(
We are aware of this and will do our part.

Now that 2.6.0 is out we plan to prepare few big patches to that
effect (long lines, whitespace, etc.)

Oh, and that git thingy... would be a great boost for everybody
regardless of dahdi upstream (yes, I know you don't have to
be reminded about that ;-)

--
Oron Peled                                 Voice: +972-4-8228492
oron at actcom.co.il                  http://users.actcom.co.il/~oron