[asterisk-dev] Implementation of ast_frame_enqueue

"Jörg Bernau" joerg.bernau at web.de
Sun Jan 1 12:47:58 CST 2012

>On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 10:54 AM, "J?rg Bernau" <joerg.bernau at web.de> wrote:
>> as far as i see is
>>
>> struct?ast_frame?*? ast_frame_enqueue?(struct?ast_frame?*head, struct?ast_frame?*f, int maxlen, int dupe)
>> not been implementated for now....
>
>Actually, it was removed as of revision 41278, but the header does not
>appear to have also been removed:
>http://svnview.digium.com/svn/asterisk?view=revision&revision=41278
>
>I think the header can be removed, since its absence has not been
>missed in more than 5 years.
>
>-Tilghman
*********************************
Thanks for your Answer,

as far as I see are the macros in linkedlists.h an equivalent replacement....
Maybe someone could assist me doing that in the new way ....

/*
 * adding a frame at he end of a framequeue
 * \param frame The queue
 * \param buf The buffer containing voice data
 * \param len Size of the buffer
*/

static void frame_enqueue(struct ast_frame *frame, void *buf, int len) {
}
Thanks in advance for any hints and aid

Joerg