[asterisk-dev] dahdi 2.6 and oslec compatibility

d tbsky tbskyd at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 20:46:30 CST 2012

hi:
    I am sorry that is false alarm. oslec is fine.
my system has several digium cards. and they can not co-work well under
dahdi 2.6.
when dahdi_cfg hang while loading echo canceller, I just thought about
oslec, but that idea was totally wrong.
the system hangs with the following loading order: "frist wct4xxp , then
wctdm, then dahdi_cfg".
but it survives  with -> "first wctdm, then wct4xxp, finally dahdi_cfg".
   I am still try to figure out the reason. but there is nothing wrong with
oslec.
   thanks for your help and sorry for wasting your time!

Regards,
tbskyd