[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 1.8 and SIP Diversion: header

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Fri Feb 24 12:13:31 CST 2012

Hi Jonathan,
  thanks for sending me this. I immediately tested it. The patch, even
it's for the trunk, still applies almost cleanly (just CHANGES file fails)
to the 1.8 SVN branch. And it does exactly what it's supposed to - without
the option in the config file, I have two Diversion: headers, with it I have
just the proper one.
  So, I'm voting for putting this to the trunk, but to the 1.8 as well
(otherwise it seems it's a functionality regression from 1.6).
  With regards,
    Pavel