[asterisk-dev] Non-universalized log messages render security tools useless in Asterisk SVN-branch-1.8-r354348 or maybe other versions as well !!!

Michael L. Young myoung at acsacc.com
Mon Feb 13 10:29:47 CST 2012

----- Original Message -----

One suggestion, please be careful with the attitude. I hope it is just coming across wrong and that I am reading wrong your emails. It isn't good for trying to get help.

I think I found the problem. You are correct. With allowguest=no set, the security log does not record anything when a person is not registered.

I can easily fix this, I believe. Can you go ahead and open an issue and post back the issue number?

Michael

(elguero)