[asterisk-dev] Could pri-123 be reopened as this is still an issue?

Richard Mudgett rmudgett at digium.com
Wed Feb 8 10:44:48 CST 2012

> https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/PRI-123
>

> I'm still seeing this on libpri 1.4.11.5, the fix seems o be to
> downgrade according to the entries on the JIRA.
>
> Regards
>
> Steve

Please open a new issue since it was the original reporter that
closed the issue.

In addition to the usual issue information of Asterisk and libpri
versions, you need to attach a PRI debug trace
("pri set debug on span x") with enough history to show
what happened to the previous call that had the call pointer
to figure out why it did not get cleaned up properly.

I also point out that you SHOULD NOT be using Asterisk v1.8.7 with
libpri.  That version has a ./configure script regression that
incorrectly sets up Asterisk to use libpri.

Richard