[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] wedhorn: trunk r378006 - /trunk/channels/chan_skinny.c

Richard Mudgett rmudgett at digium.com
Fri Dec 14 10:10:16 CST 2012

> On 14/12/12 13:56, Richard Mudgett wrote:
> >
> > Please fix the JIRA issue reference in this commit and others that
> > you have done today.  You cannot abbreviate JIRA issue identifiers.
> > This should be ASTERISK-20788.
> >
> > Richard
> >
> Okay done. Sorry about that, no idea why I deleted the 'ERISK', it
> was there on my first commit today.
>
> Will the edits now be picked up and close the JIRA issues or will I
> need to manually close them (and if so should I proxy up a message
> equivalent to what the script would have done?

You should manually close those issues because the initial commit script
would have done it if the correct issue were referenced.  I don't know
for certain if the updated commit message will be reevaluated to
automatically close the issue.  You could also add a note in the issue
about the commits.  Eventually the commits will show up in the Subversion.

Richard